One of the most used devices in every company is a printer. A printer is an external output device that can manage to print hard copies, can scan to file or image, and can photocopy a document. The printer is one of the most popular devices that everyone needs, especially when it comes to office-related matters. Many printer companies have developed different kinds and sizes of printers that can be used for a specific type of job.
There are many types of printers, and in every company, they used different kinds to do various tasks. Here is the list of printers that can be used for a specific assignment.
- 3D Printer – This printer can be used for creating 3D objects from a digital model. Its ink is different from other printers as it uses plastic filament.
- Dot Matrix Printer – This type of printer is commonly used in the banking industry. It uses hammers and ribbon to form images from dots.
- Laser Printer – It can produce high-quality text and graphics. The laser printer uses toner than ink. It will last much longer than inkjet.
- Inkjet Printer – It is a type of printer that can recreate a digital image onto paper or plastic substrates.
- LED Printer – This printer is similar to a laser printer. It uses a light-emitting diode as a light source in print head instead of a laser.
- Thermal Printer – Also called direct thermal printing, it can produce a printed image by just heating coated thermal paper.
- AIO (all-in-one) Printer – If you need to use all the functions of the printer, like scanning, printing, copying, and fax, the AIO printer is what you need. This printer allows you to maximize its full features.
Nowadays, printers are not only for sale, and they can now be rented. Many printer companies tend to lease their printers for office use. By making it available for leasing, they also add technical support for every company that will rent their printer services. They also provided the ink or toner for every printer deployed.
In Australia, there is an office technology provider that can help you maximize your budget. You can find office printer Brisbane. They have a lot of known branded products in the printer industry, such as Toshiba, Fuji Xerox, Canon, Sharp, HP, Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, and many more. They also have well-known clients like Greater Bank, Ford, Queensland Government, and other Australian organizations.
You can save up to 60% by comparing copier quotes. They will help you find the printer that suits your needs. Just specify the printer that you need, starting with the type of printer and the paper size that you need to print. They will give you an option if you want to buy or to lease, or you can also compare the price before you decide. And once you choose, they will email you the price and will let you have the time to think before purchasing or leasing.